Buy Testosterone Gel Online 1%
We offer Generic Androgel from India, under different cheap brand names!
|Active substance||Testosterone USP 1%|
|IN Brand||Cernos Gel | TestoHeal|
|Made by||Sun Pharma | Healing Pharma|
|Strength||each sachet 5 gram|
|Form release||Package with 7 – 14 sachets|
|Shipping time||7 – 18 days|
Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
Testosterone available in injection, capsules, and gel form.
In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as testes and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair. (Wikipedia)
Our company offer Testosterone in gel form. We help you to buy Testosterone Gel directly from India. We have Testosterone Gel availablefrom two different manufacturers: Sun Pharma produced Cernos Gel, and Healing Pharma produced Testoheal, both products has same effect in using on the skin, we offer both products, with same prices.
Testosterone Gel or Cernos Gel and Testoheal is used to treat the symptoms of low testosterone in adult men who have hypogonadism, usually customers buying cheap versions of Androgel wich work very good, same as Cernos Gel or Testoheal, but very expensive in the U.S.
Testosterone Gel, is indicated for replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone:
- Primary Hypogonadism (Congenital or Acquired) – testicular failure due to cryptorchidism, bilateral torsion, orchitis, vanishing testis syndrome, orchiectomy, Klinefelter’s syndrome, chemotherapy, or toxic damage from alcohol or heavy metals. These men usually have low serum testosterone levels and gonadotropins (FSH, LH) above the normal range.
- Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism (Congenital or Acquired) – idiopathic gonadotropin or luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) deficiency or pituitary-hypothalamic injury from tumors, trauma, or radiation. These men have low testosterone serum levels but have gonadotropins in the normal or low range.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Recommended starting dose: 5 g for adult males, applied topically once daily.
- Apply to clean, dry, intact skin of shoulders and upper arms and/or abdomen. Do NOT apply AndroGel to the genitals.
- Dose for adult males: If testosterone level is below the normal range, adjust dose from 5 g to 7.5 g and from 7.5 g to 10 g.
DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
India Testosterone gel 1% for topical use is available as:
- 5 g packet
- Men with carcinoma of the breast or known or suspected prostate cancer.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women. Testosterone may cause fetal harm.
Most common adverse reactions (incidence ≥ 5%) are acne, application site reaction, abnormal lab tests, and prostatic disorders.
Cases of testosterone secondary exposure resulting in virilization of children have been reported. Reported signs and symptoms have included enlargement of the penis or clitoris, premature development of pubic hair, increased erections and libido, aggressive behavior, and advanced bone age. In most cases with a reported outcome, these signs and symptoms were reported to have regressed with removal of the exposure to testosterone gel. In a few cases, however, enlarged genitalia did not fully return to age-appropriate normal size and bone age remained modestly greater than chronological age.